Oh Yeah!!! Windows Phone will support C++...

Dears,

I don’t if I am the last one to know this good news.

But I can’t help myself to share this immediately.

Here is the source link : http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/30/report-windows-phone-tango-to-support-120-languages-c-develo/

And here is the content :

When Microsoft confirmed Windows Phone “Tango” back in August, it emphasized its focus on developing country markets that other heavyweight manufacturers tend to neglect. Today, new details have emerged to corroborate these claims about Redmond’s forthcoming update, which will reportedly support a wider range of languages than its Mango-flavored predecessor. As WP Sauce reports, a Microsoft representative confirmed the news at a developer event in India today, telling attendees that Tango will support a full 120 languages, compared to the 35 tongues that Mango currently support. (iOS, by comparison, supports 34 languages, while Android boasts 55.) One of the speakers also reportedly confirmed that Windows Phone would add support for C++ native coding, though it remains unclear whether that will apply to Tango, or Windows Phone 8 (codenamed “Apollo”). We’ll have to wait and see whether or not any of this actually comes to fruition, though it’s worth noting that WP Sauce has since pulled its report on today’s news, apparently at the request of Microsoft.

I would love to see the Cocos2d-X on Windows Phone.

Yeah, we’ve discussed this item of news. I hope it to come true, too.
I contacted the Ramblinggeek on twitter, who is the first announcer of this piece of news from Windows Phone Camp at ITC Kakatiya, Indea. It's very sure that, Mr Vikram Sharm from Microsoft Mobile Tools and Dev team said native c++ support is coming on wp7 tango version. ButRamblinggeek has deleted this tweet, seems Microsoft guys asked him to do so.

cool, if that’s the Microsoft guys asked, that’s 99% true.

I like to see my game runs on windows phone, ha !

very cool!

I think will need a Windows Phone soon. xD

Not sure whether there is OpenGL, we have to use Direct-X.