No matching function for call to 'strcmp'

I’m baffled here. I can see there’s no error for the apparently identical code just below the 2 errors (the “CALLFUNC_GLUE” macro).

Basically I’ve been trying to get CocosBuilder function into the Paralxer source code.

Here’s a screenshot of my error:
Imgur

Also, if anyone could tell me a better way to post errors, please let me know.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2013-07-30 at 1.18.44 AM.png (131.3 KB)

I am not sure why strcmp is not working over there, anyway you could use CCStrings and the method compare to bypass these errors…

http://cocos2d-x.org/forums/6/topics/25666

The suggestion about CCStrings, in the case of the CALLFUNC_GLUE macro is silly — don’t do that.

It looks like you have something wrong with your includes list — that function comes from string.h and it should be hard to NOT have one.

Same issue with your post. my cocos2d-x version is 2.2.0, i created new project from command line. Anyone solved ? btw, I am using xcode 5.

an dai wrote:

Same issue with your post. my cocos2d-x version is 2.2.0, i created new project from command line. Anyone solved ? btw, I am using xcode 5.

Does TestCpp work?

yes, TestCpp works, This is why i am thinking sth wrong with create_project.py

I would look in XCode to make sure you are correctly referencing the same frameworks and libs as TestCpp. This sounds like you are missing somehow — libc?

have you created any project by “create_project.py” and build-in with ccbreader before ?