No implementation found Cocos2dxHelper.nativeSetAudioDeviceInfo

hello :
I use cocos 3.13.1, install a project and run in android device, meet this problem:

10-18 09:51:53.177: E/art(10459): No implementation found for void org.cocos2dx.lib.Cocos2dxHelper.nativeSetAudioDeviceInfo(boolean, int, int) (tried Java_org_cocos2dx_lib_Cocos2dxHelper_nativeSetAudioDeviceInfo and Java_org_cocos2dx_lib_Cocos2dxHelper_nativeSetAudioDeviceInfo__ZII)

how can i slove it? thanks.

I had the same problem. This is because the native library was not loading. In my case I moved

in the android manifest from activity level to application level.

Hi!!

I have the same problem with cocos v3.14.1, I have a project compiled with v3.10 and I have changed the library, recompiled the project and I have executed the apk… I have no changed the “meta-data android:name=“android.app.lib_name”” situation, it is in application level already…

So, executing the apk from android-studio gives the same error… I have tried to create the apk, upload to the mobile phone and executing from there… it gives me the same error…

Any idea??

Thank you!!!

The library name has changed. In 3.10 it was libcocos_shared, now is libmygame.
What a bullshit…
You can see it, if you creates a new project, then you will see it in the Android.mk file.

Thank you!!