No corresponding APIs for setting iphone display suffix names?

just started learning cocos2d-x, but found no corresponding cocos2d-x APIs for the following code from cocos2d-iphone:

CCFileUtils *sharedFileUtils = [CCFileUtils sharedFileUtils];
[sharedFileUtils setEnableFallbackSuffixes:NO]; // Default: NO. No fallback suffixes are going to be used
[sharedFileUtils setiPhoneRetinaDisplaySuffix:"-hd"]; // Default on iPhone RetinaDisplay is "-hd" [sharedFileUtils setiPadSuffix:“~~ipad"]; // Default on iPad is “ipad”
; // Default on iPad RetinaDisplay is "~~ipadhd”

so how can I customize suffix names in cocos2d-x?

Thanks.

• Doc [[Mechanism of loading resources]]
  • You can also refer to the source code of HelloCpp in v2.0.3

Since v2.0.3, we used different folder to organize resources for different screen resolutions. That is more clear than using suffix when you face to more than 3 sets of resource on android. I think after iphone5, ios port also need this strategy.

Sorry for response so late, we were in National Day’s holiday during Sep30 to Oct7.

i see. yes, the solution is better than using suffix names :smiley:

Walzer Wang wrote:

* Doc [[Mechanism of loading resources]]
* You can also refer to the source code of HelloCpp in v2.0.3
>
Since v2.0.3, we used different folder to organize resources for different screen resolutions. That is more clear than using suffix when you face to more than 3 sets of resource on android. I think after iphone5, ios port also need this strategy.
>
Sorry for response so late, we were in National Day’s holiday during Sep30 to Oct7.

What about Cocosbuilder which expects suffixes?