Nextpeer integration causing plugin-x crash on iOS

I’m working on a project with cocos2d-x that uses Nextpeer for multiplier gaming. The Nextpeer integration works fine. However, after the end of a Nextpeer session, plugin-x plugins (I’m using Facebook and Flurry) just stop working.

I have no idea why this is, already reached out the Nextpeer team, but they didn’t know why either. Does any body know how/why showing the Nextpeer dashboard on iOS could cause plugin-x plugins to loose their previous initialized state.

Last message in the debug logs are shown below;

Assertion failed: (pData != NULL), function logEvent, file /cocos2d/plugin/protocols/platform/ios/ProtocolAnalytics.mm, line 116.

Device logs are attached below;

P.S: I tried re-initializing the plugins, but that failed as well.

OyaRun iOS 3-4-15, 1-49 PM.crash.zip (15.8 KB) >

Hi!
Itamar from Nextpeer here.
I tried to reproduce the issue, but it worked perfectly.
Can you share with us a sample project with the crash? We might have a better understanding of the issue.
If you’d like you can share it with the support team (support[at]nextpeer[dot]com) and I’ll make sure it will get high priority!

Best,
I.

Hi Itamar,

Thanks for the spectacular support,

I will forward the sample project to the support e-mail. I was hoping that some one out there had encountered the same issue before now. To reproduce, simply play the game from start to finish, then dismiss the nextpeer dashboard. From the game-over screen, go the the home page and then hit the play button.

That should cause the flurry plugin to crash as though it were never initialized.