Apart from cocos2d-x API set,
1) I used s3eSound API for sound support in game. I have to used sound files in .raw format
2) The methods applicationDidEnterBackground() and applicationWillEnterForeground() were not working , so, i used methods available in marmalade - static int PauseCallback(void* systemData, void* userData) and static int UnPauseCallback(void* systemData, void* userData) .
3) Instead of CCUserDefault , i used s3eSecureStorage API
4) Currently, i didn’t found how to use ttf fonts in game, so i used bitmap fonts instead. I have to make marmalade extension for support .ttf fonts when using cocos2d-x marmalade port.
5) I used derbh archive for compressing game assets
I really Appreciate the cocos2d-x team efforts for providing such a great framework.
and, regrading the new feature requests for kitemania, we will keep them in our mind, probably you may find these features in newer versions. We have launched the kitemania 1.1.0 having support for more languages.