I just wanted to let you know that our game studio (the Lonely Sock, based in Prague) has just launched its first game Coral City on the Android Market. It’s a bigger project built on Cocos2d for Android. This is our first public release so we’d love to hear your feedback! Please let us know anything you like / don’t like so that we can continue to improve the game. It’s free so no risk involved. Thanks!
Download for free on Google Play
- Android 2.2
- Resolution: 800x480
Coral City Trailer
Here is a brief description of the game/features:
Dive deep down to Coral City and build your underwater paradise!
Experience the vast coral world and its colorful Merpeople
inhabitants. Our game puts you in control of Coral City’s destiny. How
it will look and evolve is completely up to you!
- Build a fantastic underwater city of your dreams
- Be inspired by an abundance of coral buildings, homes, business,
services and oceanic decorations
- Fulfill funny quests for the adorable Merpeople and get sweet rewards
- Enjoy lovely, original graphics never seen on Android before
- Play offline if you wish (no need to be connected to the Internet)
- Send gifts, visit your friends’ cities and enjoy a variety of social
features (coming soon
coral_city_screen_shot_01.png (909.0 KB)