Need help about upgrade 2dx from v2.0.4 to 2.1.4.

My project upgrade from cocos2d-x v2.0.4 to 2.1.4,there are two problems:
1.When launch my program,it will display the black frame between the logo display and the first scene switch in a flash,it like a flicker effect.
2.CCControlSwitch will display incorrectly,there are many “Cocos2d: OpenGL error 0x0502” in the console, i test it in the TestCpp demo, the result is the same.

Could anyone give some help?Thanks for that!:slight_smile:

Hi, the second problem i can choice another solution to avoid, but the first problem i cant, is anybody know how to solve it, it could reappear very easily.

The probability of reappearance it will be more earily follow the order:iphone3GS<iphone4/5<ipad<ipad(retina).
And the first Scene i just add a node created from ccbi file.it contains a CCLayer and a CCSprite only.
I also find that if i just create the node from ccbi file,and dont add the node to any parent, the flicker effect(black frame) will not appear almost.

ps: this case will not appear in 2dx-v2.0.4, no matter which device.

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

So is the flicker worse on slower devices? Maybe your CocosBuilder scene is too complex, and it’s taking a little while to load in on the slower devices?

Try loading a less intensive scene on boot, and see if that makes any difference? If it does then consider splitting the scene into several smaller components and loading them individually?

Ben