Migrating to Cocos Creator

Hello,

I have a project made up with Cocos Studio and Cocos2d-JS v3.10.

Is there a way to import it into Cocos Creator ?

We are working on the importor, I think it will be available in one month or two, please stay tuned

Great news, thanks.
I’ll definitely give it a try when it’s available.

@pandamicro
Any news on a “Cocos Studio importer” ?

It’s already being testing in Chinese forum, if you like to test, here is the download link for Cocos Creator 1.1.0 beta2:

Please be noted, it’s a version which haven’t been validated by QA team, so don’t use it for your important projects.

Thanks for the info!
I tested it on my project: it successfully imported all my assets and node files, but not the layer and scene files. Is it a currently known limitation or did I encountered a bug ? I have some import errors in the console.

@pandamicro How is this going with 1.7 now? Is there anyway for me to import the other cocos2dx that developed in c++ into Cocos Creator?
Looking forward to hearing from you

Can you explain more, I don’t follow what you are asking. Creator 1.7.2 is available already.

I have some project that previously develope with cocos2dx. Is there anyway support us to import them into Cocos Creator, so everything will be much more easy to debug and develop further.

JavaScript but you would need to rethink how you do thinks. It isn’t a seamless import. creator has a different API

1 Like