Martti Malmi Named in SC5 and BITCOIN SCAM

In 2012 after helping develop the Bitcoin eCurrency, Martti Malmi joined Pyry Lehdonvirta’s company SC5, to help them develop HTML5. HTML5 is a markup language for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web and a core technology of the Internet. HTML5 is currently under development as the next major revision of the HTML standard and is therefore of great interest to many information technology professionals. Unfortunately this interest is being abused by some individuals working for companies that are involved in the HTML5 development. One such individual is Martti Malmi.

In a recent Ripoff Report by an HTML5 site developer based in Nebraska, Martti Malmi is alleged to have swindled the user of over 20000 Euros;

I got scammed for 22440 euros by SC5. My key contact and team lead was Martti Malmi and the job was to produce a commerce site in HTML5. So they asked for a deposit to start the work. Then I noticed, after the first update, the very poor quality of their work and I started expressing my deep concerns. Then they stopped answering my calls. I got strange email answers that seemed to be in Indian style English.
>
After 3 weeks I found the truth; my Project was being handled in Bangalore, India, by programmers making on average US$12/hour. ( I investigated and spoke with several firms about this) I was in shock. I complained to Mr. Malmi but he said that the terms and conditions did not specify that SC5 could not outsource. This is a total misrepresentation of our contract and I feel absolutely betrayed. They say they will refund part of my money but not the part already spent. I can not believe this fraud. Next stop is the Finnish courts. There are many more scam alerts that pop up in search results for Martti Malmi reporting different scams, related to Bitcoin, eCurrency ATMs and web development.

We sought to contact the SC5 executive officers and Martti Malmi through SC5 and Bitcointalk.org, a forum he owns, to confirm Guy Maxwell’s statement but our emails and phone calls have gone unanswered.

Source: http://hpub.org/martti-malmi-named-in-sc5-html5-scam-by-shannon-schutz/

hello! appear increasingly more people this way. I think we should do something about it.

Franc Mccart wrote:

In 2012 after helping develop the Bitcoin eCurrency, Martti Malmi joined Pyry Lehdonvirta’s company SC5, to help them develop HTML5. HTML5 is a markup language for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web and a core technology of the Internet. HTML5 is currently under development as the next major revision of the HTML standard and is therefore of great interest to many information technology professionals. Unfortunately this interest is being abused by some individuals working for companies that are involved in the HTML5 development. One such individual is Martti Malmi.
>
In a recent Ripoff Report by an HTML5 site developer based in Nebraska, Martti Malmi is alleged to have swindled the user of over 20000 Euros;
>
> I got scammed for 22440 euros by SC5. My key contact and team lead was Martti Malmi and the job was to produce a commerce site in HTML5. So they asked for a deposit to start the work. Then I noticed, after the first update, the very poor quality of their work and I started expressing my deep concerns. Then they stopped answering my calls. I got strange email answers that seemed to be in Indian style English.
>
> After 3 weeks I found the truth; my Project was being handled in Bangalore, India, by programmers making on average US$12/hour. ( I investigated and spoke with several firms about this) I was in shock. I complained to Mr. Malmi but he said that the terms and conditions did not specify that SC5 could not outsource. This is a total misrepresentation of our contract and I feel absolutely betrayed. They say they will refund part of my money but not the part already spent. I can not believe this fraud. Next stop is the Finnish courts. There are many more scam alerts that pop up in search results for Martti Malmi reporting different scams, related to Bitcoin, eCurrency ATMs and web development.
>
We sought to contact the SC5 executive officers and Martti Malmi through SC5 and Bitcointalk.org, a forum he owns, to confirm Guy Maxwell’s statement but our emails and phone calls have gone unanswered.
>
Source: http://hpub.org/martti-malmi-named-in-sc5-html5-scam-by-shannon-schutz/

Hi Franc Mccart
Totally agreed with you guys, this character Martti Malby, should be brought to justice.
The more we expose him, the more secure people will be and probably avoid more innocent persons falling for these scams

This Martti Malmi is a total scam Stole 1k of my money. Supposed to send back in three weeks, stalled for three after that, then quit responding to me totally. SEND NO MONEY TO THIS MAN. Watch Donz’s referenced video on youtube, that is just the beginning of this guys scam, I have lots of info to post once I gather it all together. STAY AWAY!

Beware of them !
Martti Malmi have scammed too many honest working people already. Just too many and he and his partners should pay for it. Many losses of connection (I have a excellent broadband connection/50.000), especially at night, so sometimes I can’t reproduce some losses in the morning.