I have been poting a game for Android devices which i created on iOS using cocos2d x.
I’m getting pretty nice fps around 40 on iPad2.
When it comes to Android device fps varies as mentioned below:
Device GPU FPS
- Samsung note Mali-400MP 55-60
- Moto defy+ PowerVR SGX530 35-40
- Samsung Google Nexus S PowerVR SGX540 50-55
- Moto xoom ULP GeForce 15-20
- Samsung galaxy 10.1 ULP GeForce 15-20
I am using PVR (RGBA4444) art resources. Is FPS drop issue related to the GPU used by the device.
Or Somebody can help with getting good fps on moto-xoom and samsung galaxy 10.1 device(atleast 40-45).