Looking for someone to convert cocos2d based iOS app to Android

Hi guys,

we have an interactive children book app in AppStore and thinking about porting it to Android. That’s why I’m asking in this forum because here should be experts in both areas, right? :wink: The app is relatively small: 10 pages/screens. We would simply give you the whole XCode project and expect ready and working Android code. Submit into Google Play is on our side. How much would you charge on this job?

Regards,

Hi.

Please, provide details of the project you want to port on my email:alexey(at)alexsoft.fi

BR, Alex

Arnie Schwarzvogel wrote:ails

Hi guys,
>
we have an interactive children book app in AppStore and thinking about porting it to Android. That’s why I’m asking in this forum because here should be experts in both areas, right? :wink: The app is relatively small: 10 pages/screens. We would simply give you the whole XCode project and expect ready and working Android code. Submit into Google Play is on our side. How much would you charge on this job?
>
Regards,

contact me on nitesh.purohit.it@gmail.com i have specialized team for porting cocos2d game to cocos2d-x.

Hello,

I realise this is a bit late, but I’d you’re still looking for anyone for a porting job, I have several published ported games under my belt, and would be happy to help. I can give a reasonable quote and complete such a project pretty fast. Contact Isaac.ashdown@gmail.com for more info.

Isaac