[Looking for beta testers] Sheeping Around CCG - A PvP dueling card game about grazing and stealing sheep

Hey, folks, the game has been out now for the last 4 days, and so far the reviews have been positive. It is featured in many countries in “New Games We Love” on the App Store. The game has peaked at #3 in paid card games in US and is in top 10 paid card games in many countries. So far, US and China have been the biggest audiences.

Current ratings:
US: 4.4 (36 ratings, 21 reviews)
China: 4.3 (19 ratings, 13 reviews)
Germany: 4.0 (7 ratings, 3 reviews)
Russia: 4.4 (7 ratings, 6 reviews)
Thailand: 4.4 (6 ratings, 4 reviews)

If you haven’t tried the game yet, do try it. I’m sure the reviews can help you make your decision easier.
:slight_smile:

Hey all, it’s been 10 days since the release of Sheeping Around on iOS and I have learned a lot of things by releasing it and have written a blog post doing a postmortem of it. The topics of learning include localization, piracy on iOS, premium vs freemium vs paymium, KPIs, getting featured on the App Store, preorders, critic reviews and sales figures.

I am sure you will find some valuable real-world insight there. Please do check it out and let me know your thoughts.