We are looking to hire an Android developer to help us with the port of a game. The engine is cocos2d-x, and the game has successfully launched on the iOS market. The gameplay ports nicely already, but we’re looking for some additional hands for some specific tasks:
- Optimization for Android devices
- Social Media integration (Facebook, Twitter)
- In App Purchases
- Downloadable content
- Image/ photo manipulation
- Flurry, TapJoy, etc.
- Additional tasks as necessary
We are a small indie firm based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are willing to work with resources anywhere, but you must be available for regular meetings during 9-5 business hours (California time).
We estimate this will take approximately 3 weeks.
Please contact us with the following information:
- Samples of work on Android devices
- Background of your experience in Cocos2d-x for Android
While this is initially a short engagement, this could easily expand to other projects that we have on our docket.
We are looking to start soon on this project.
You can contact us at jobs at So Much Drama Studios dot com