Liquid Fun Tutorial with cocos2dx 3.15?

Link in this tutorial does still work for Liquid Fun with [ cocos2dx 3.15 ] or there is another documentation or library?
Do we have to integrate or its already been integrated with cocos2dx 3.15?
Link : https://retro.moe/2014/04/23/integrating-liquidfun-with-cocos2d-x-part-i/

Yeahh, we implemented that into 3.15 - but unfortunately it seems no reason even to try liquid fun :frowning: Perfromance is very bad and not production quality.

i want to use liquid fun on android…Is there any other c++ liquid library which is better for performance according your experience?

huh on android :d it was bad perfromance unstable fps

SO now what to do for liquid simulation? should use GLSL shaders? I have heard some people render such stuff via shaders. All i want is to simulate water splashes.

i have implemented smoothed particle hydrodynamics which is a method to simulate liquids alongside cocos2d-x 3.15 integrated physiques but its not complete yet and I still have the rendering part left to do … once completed i might make a tutorial about it!

it runs at 60 fps which simple rendering(drawing particles as very small blue rectangles)

the benefit of implementing it on my own is the simulation can be easily tuned to suit my needs.

Wow thats great. I really need liquid particles to implement in my project. How many it days will it take? let me know as soon as u made it.