Linkerror only in the device, not in the simulator.

I’m using cocos2d-x 2.2. I’ve created a javascript project and all works fine from the simulator. But when I’m trying to test it in the real devide like ipad1, ipad3, or iphone4 it can’t run the aplicacion, there appears some linker errors.

I show you some example link errors:
“cocos2d::CCTextureAtlas::createWithTexture(cocos2d::CCTexture2D*, unsigned int)”, referenced from:
cocos2d::extension::CCSpriteFrameCacheHelper::getTexureAtlasWithTexture(cocos2d::CCTexture2D*) in CCSpriteFrameCacheHelper.o
“tinyxml2::XMLNode::NextSiblingElement(char const*) const”, referenced from
tinyxml2::XMLNode::NextSiblingElement(char const*) in CCDataReaderHelper.o
“tinyxml2::XMLElement::Attribute(char const**, char const**) const”, referenced from:
cocos2d::extension::CCDataReaderHelper::decodeArmature(tinyxml2::XMLElement*) in CCDataReaderHelper.o
cocos2d::extension::CCDataReaderHelper::decodeAnimation(tinyxml2::XMLElement*) in CCDataReaderHelper.o
cocos2d::extension::CCDataReaderHelper::decodeTexture(tinyxml2::XMLElement*) in CCDataReaderHelper.o
cocos2d::extension::CCDataReaderHelper::decodeBone(tinyxml2::XMLElement**, tinyxml2::XMLElement**) in CCDataReaderHelper.o
cocos2d::extension::CCDataReaderHelper::decodeBoneDisplay(tinyxml2::XMLElement*) in CCDataReaderHelper.o
cocos2d::extension::CCDataReaderHelper::decodeMovement(tinyxml2::XMLElement**, cocos2d::extension::CCArmatureData**) in CCDataReaderHelper.o
cocos2d::extension::CCDataReaderHelper::decodeMovementBone(tinyxml2::XMLElement**, tinyxml2::XMLElement**, cocos2d::extension::CCBoneData*) in CCDataReaderHelper.o

“cocos2d::CCThread::createAutoreleasePool()”, referenced from:
cocos2d::extension::loadData(void*) in CCDataReaderHelper.o
“cocos2d::CCThread::~CCThread()”, referenced from:
cocos2d::extension::loadData(void*) in CCDataReaderHelper.o
“cocos2d::CCTextureAtlas::updateQuad(cocos2d::_ccV3F_C4B_T2F_Quad*, unsigned int)”, referenced from:

Do you know what’s happening?
Thanks.

Ok i’ve got some errors in my cocos2d-x project, so i uncompressed the downloaded one and started over, now its all working.
Sorry it was my fault messing with cocos2d-x project and something brokes device debugging.