Linker error compiling project with lua support.

Hello, people.
I’m new to cocos2dx, and I tried to make cocos2dx project with lua support.
I’m using Windows7 with both versions of Visual Studio 2008 Express and Visual Studio 2010 Express.
So, I done all by your tutorials.

I tried both studios.
And also tried to compile HelloLua project and making a new project.
But on the compiling step I have got unresolved external errors:
All header files and libraries are included as I think correct.

Can anyone help me?

1>—— Build started: Project: HelloLua, Configuration: Release Win32 ——
1> liblua.lib(tolua_to.obj) : MSIL .netmodule or module compiled with /GL found; restarting link with /LTCG; add /LTCG to the link command line to improve linker performance
1>LuaCocos2d.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol “*declspec public: class std::*Tree_const_iterator<class std::_Tree_val<class std::_Tset_traits<class cocos2d::CCObject *,struct std::less<class cocos2d::CCObject *>,class std::allocator<class cocos2d::CCObject *>,0> > >**thiscall cocos2d::CCSet::begin"
1>LuaEngineImpl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "**declspec public: class std::*Tree_const_iterator<class std::_Tree_val<class std::_Tset_traits<class cocos2d::CCObject *,struct std::less<class cocos2d::CCObject *>,class std::allocator<class cocos2d::CCObject *>,0> > >*thiscall cocos2d::CCSet::begin(void)” (_imp?begin@CCSet@cocos2d@QAE?AV?$_Tree_const_iteratorV?$_Tree_val@V?$_Tset_traits@PAVCCObject@cocos2d@U?$lessPAVCCObject@cocos2d@std@V?$allocatorPAVCCObject@cocos2d@4@$0A@std``@std``@std``XZ) 1>LuaCocos2d.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::_Tree_const_iterator<class std::_Tree_val<class std::_Tset_traits<class cocos2d::CCObject *,struct std::less<class cocos2d::CCObject *>,class std::allocator<class cocos2d::CCObject *>,0> > > __thiscall cocos2d::CCSet::end(void)" (__imp_?endCCSet@cocos2d@QAE?AV?$_Tree_const_iteratorV?$_Tree_val@V?$_Tset_traits@PAVCCObject@cocos2d@U?$lessPAVCCObject@cocos2d@std@V?$allocatorPAVCCObject@cocos2d@4@$0A@std``@std``@std``XZ) 1>LuaEngineImpl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::_Tree_const_iterator<class std::_Tree_val<class std::_Tset_traits<class cocos2d::CCObject *,struct std::less<class cocos2d::CCObject *>,class std::allocator<class cocos2d::CCObject *>,0> > > __thiscall cocos2d::CCSet::end(void)" (__imp_?endCCSet@cocos2d@QAE?AV?$_Tree_const_iteratorV?$_Tree_val@V?$_Tset_traits@PAVCCObject@cocos2d@U?$lessPAVCCObject@cocos2d@std@V?$allocatorPAVCCObject@cocos2d@4@$0A@std``@std``@std@XZ)
1>C:2d-1.0.1-x-0.9.1\HelloLua\win32\Release.win32\HelloLua.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped

And the next question:
I write in c++ and c# languages, but customer wants to source codes in lua =(
And as I know, VisualStudio doesnot support lua language.
Is there any samples that written in LUA?
How to write game using lua language, is there a tutorial?

HelloLua can not work?
The version of cocos2d-x is cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.9.1?

Yes, all right.

Did you open cocos2d-win32.vc2008.sln with Visual Studio 2008 Express, and set HelloLua as StartUp Project?
I have tested with Visual Studio 2008 Express under winxp befored released it, and it works ok.
And many developers also work ok.

I don’t know if it is because your os is win7, I will test it later.

I have compiled HelloLua quite happily on Win 7, and Server 2008, it isn’t that. Looking at his log, it looks as though HelloLua was the only thing that was compiled, and not any dependencies first. If I had to guess I’d say he opened just the csproj file and not the existing sln (so VS created an empty solution with just that project… and the linker then failed as cocos2dx hadn’t been built first!)