link errors when trying to use CCScrollView

cocos2d-x: 2.2.0
host: linux ubuntu 12.04
target: blackberry

I have cleaned and rebuilt the extensions project which successfully creates libextensions.a without build errors. I have made that project a reference to my games project. In my project I have added the right include paths and link options to use libextensions.a but when I try and build my game I get this:

@
qcc o MyGame main.o Classes/Util.o Classes/Game.o Classes/Board.o Classes/BaseLayer.o Classes/AppDelegate.olCocosDenshion lEGLlGLESv2 lbpslpng lfreetypelscreen lmlz ltiffljpeg lasoundlOpenAL lalutlscoreloopcore lbbadslpng14 V4.6.3,gcc_ntoarmv7le_cppw1 ~~lang-c++~~g ~~Wl,~~z,relro ~~Wl,~~z,now L/opt/bbndk/target_10_1_0_4828/qnx6/…/target-override/armle-v7/libL/opt/bbndk/target_10_1_0_4828/qnx6/…/target-override/armle-v7/usr/lib L…/…/…/…/src/cocos2dx/extensions/proj.blackberry/Device-DebugL…/…/…/…/src/cocos2dx/CocosDenshion/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug L…/…/…/…/src/cocos2dx/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/blackberry/libraries/armle-v7L…/…/…/…/src/cocos2dx/cocos2dx/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug Wl,…/…/…/…/src/cocos2dx/cocos2dx/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug/libcocos2dx.aWl,…/…/…/…/src/cocos2dx/extensions/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug/libextensions.a Wl,…/…/…/…/src/cocos2dx/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/blackberry/libraries/armle-v7/libtiff.aWl,…/…/…/…/src/cocos2dx/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/blackberry/libraries/armle-v7/libwebp.a
…/…/…/…/src/cocos2dx/extensions/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug/libextensions.a(CCScrollView.o): In function `convertDistanceFromPointToInch’:
/home/jaldhar/src/cocos2dx/extensions/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug/…/…/GUI/CCScrollView/CCScrollView.cpp:39: undefined reference to `cocos2d::CCDevice::getDPI()‘
…/…/…/…/src/cocos2dx/extensions/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug/libextensions.a(CCScrollView.o): In function `cocos2d::extension::CCScrollView::setZoomScaleInDuration(float, float)’:
/home/jaldhar/src/cocos2dx/extensions/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug/…/…/GUI/CCScrollView/CCScrollView.cpp:288: undefined reference to `cocos2d::CCActionTween::create(float, char const*, float, float)’
cc: /opt/bbndk/host_10_1_0_238/linux/x86/usr/bin/ntoarm-ld error 1
@

I can confirm that CCDevice and CCActionTween exist and are being built so why is this not working? Any help on this will be gratefully appreciated.

— Jaldhar

Btw, I figured this out. libcocosdx.a has to come after libextensions.a in the linker stage.