I have been trying for last 2 days to compile a helloworld project for android. It had been giving different errors so far but I found my way through using the different questions asked here by users or at stackoverflow. But now, I have searched everywhere and couldn’t find a proper solution anywhere.
When I try to run the build_native.sh in cygwin, it starts compiling but in the libgame.so shared library, it gives an error with exit code 1. Other guys have been getting this type of errors but none of their solution work for me.
I have checked the android.mk and the references are the correct.
Every way I tried has failed. I need serious help
Thanks a lot
P.S I am using windows 8(64 bit)