I use curl to connect a web link, like http://www.google.com; The program works well on ios (both device and simulator works well).
But it can not work on android (both device and simulator can not work)
on andorid, the return code of the function curl_easy_perform is CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT (int:7).
Then I tried to remove the line “” from AndroidManifest.xml,
the return code of the function curl_easy_perform changed to CURLE_COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST (int 6).
Finally, I tried the test demo in 0.12.0 . It worked well on IOS (both device and simulator)
But on android, it still can work . The return code of curl_easy_perform is 6 (CURLE_COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST).
BTW, I tried it on simulator and 2 android devices ;