I want to tell you about a great tool called LevelHelper to create levels for your games in minutes.
The tool will generate for you all the code needed to load that level in pure c++ so its compatible with any platform that works with Cocos2d-x (Mac, iOS, Window …)
Check out http://levelhelper.wordpress.com for more info
* Create complex levels with physic in just minutes.
* Don’t have to write code to load the level.
* Transform your sprites to suit your levels with size, opacity, angle and many more.
* Change the physic properties on one or multiple sprites at once.
* Create masks so that you control if one object collide with another.
* Duplicate objects easy and with specified offset.
* Create tags and control objects in your custom code.
* Add your own custom classes to the objects.
* Snap to grid to align your sprites better.
* Unlimited undo/redo