FZD Games is established by the creative vision behind AAA game titles such as Gears of War, Dead Space, Sims, Command and Conquer 3 and many more. An incredible team of veterans with game development and operation track record in console, mobile and social games, FZD is now bringing the broad range of industry experience to Singapore to create the next social mobile game masterpiece targeting the mass market worldwide. The high-caliber production team aims to produce an AAA product for the social mobile space, delivering a premier visual and game experience like never before.
We are looking for someone who’s intelligent and passionate, with a skill set that is capable of realizing our vision and creativity. We have followers in the hundreds of thousands worldwide and a prestigious brand that is well recognized by the industry, truly one of a kind in Singapore. And this is only the beginning. If you have dreams as big as ours and seeking new challenges on the global stage, apply today! Send your resume to email@example.com
TitleLead Game Developer
Job DetailsWe are looking for an experienced individual who has shipped social/mobile game product who can lead the development of a game product targeting the mobile platforms, a seasoned developer with strong software engineering believes. This is an enormous career growth opportunity with competitive salary based on experience.
Responsibilities* Own the technical development of game products from conception to delivery, including game play, user interface, animation, backend systems, server integration, platform and payment integration, etc.
* Design and implement infrastructure and solutions in line with design specifications
* Design and implement tools and tests to support a highly efficient development process
* Implement the design intelligently and independently leveraging popular technology and using industry best practices.
* Communicate with project stakeholders
Requirements* 3+ years software development experience
* Expert knowledge of algorithms, OOP concepts and design patterns
* Expert knowledge of one of the following languages: C#, C++, Objective-C
* Extensive experience with game architecture, algorithms and development techniques
* Experience building data-driven applications (XML, JSON, REST APIs)
* Deep understanding of different networking technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, REST)
* Experience with client/server security methodologies
* Proficient in database design and programming
* Versatile with a broad range of game and related technologies and tools
* Self starter who can identify and solve problem creatively
* Strong believer in good software engineering practices and standards
* Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering a must
Bonus Points* Ability to drive high velocity agile development process
* Experience with version control system and tools such as GIT and Pivotal Tracker
* Cocos2D-x or Unity Experience
1273241_10151822297129865_1308934200_o.jpg (361.8 KB)