iOS introduced keyboard splitting/undock from iOS 5, and it may hang the keyboard in the current cocos2dx engine
Below is steps of reproducing the bug:
1. Open TestCpp project in samples
2. Choose the text input test
3. Click the input field, till now, everything is fine
4. Split the keyboard by swiping the keyboard apart with two fingers
5. Now the keyboard hangs and it won’t take user interations. If keyboard is still active, repeat step 4, and finally it will hang!
I found the bug on iPad 3 and iPad mini with iOS 5 and iOS 6, but not able to fix it. I’m not very familiar with iOS infrastructures.
Several links mentioned similiar issues like the below one, but still I don’t know how to fix it:
Any suggestions how to fix it, guys?