iOS introduced keyboard splitting/undock from iOS 5, and it may hang the keyboard in the current cocos2dx engine
Below is steps of reproducing the bug:
- Open TestCpp project in samples
- Choose the text input test
- Click the input field, till now, everything is fine
- Split the keyboard by swiping the keyboard apart with two fingers
- Now the keyboard hangs and it won’t take user interations. If keyboard is still active, repeat step 4, and finally it will hang!
I found the bug on iPad 3 and iPad mini with iOS 5 and iOS 6, but not able to fix it. I’m not very familiar with iOS infrastructures.
Several links mentioned similiar issues like the below one, but still I don’t know how to fix it:
Any suggestions how to fix it, guys?