js vs lua binding vs c++ !

Hi all,

I’m a little confused about js and lua bindings, which is better? Or why should I use them? What is their advantage vs. native c++ coding?
Could I create my entire cross-platform game using these bindings? Or I can only do some parts of the project (like level and animation designs) using them?
If I create a game using cocos2d-html5 then can I have that game in IOS and Android using js binding? Additionally can I, for example, use different size of a sprite (SD, HD, HDR) in cocos2d-html5?

thanks

Need some dynamic update function, USES the script modified up more convenient, don’t have to update installation package.

Well, it depends on your favor programming language, or your human resource.
Free of choice is a good choice, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Hi and thanks for replying,

lukey liu wrote:

Need some dynamic update function, USES the script modified up more convenient, don’t have to update installation package.

So in your idea using js or lua binding is better than using c++?

Zhe Wang wrote:

Well, it depends on your favor programming language, or your human resource.
Free of choice is a good choice, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

So the answers to all of my questions, are same for these three languages? And I can make my game using each of these languages without any problem?

hi again,

because of no reply! i want to say: hey, my English is not good, so if you can’t read my questions let me know! i will try to correct them :slight_smile:

thanks