- Whole game logic can be developed in Lua; Script can be updated online instead of forcing users to download whole package. JS can do it all the same, right?
- Lua can be compiled and encrypted. Is JS can only be obfuscated for code protection?
- Lua is widely used by now. There are many resources around this solution. Is JS-binding stable enough now? Are there online games using JS-binding?
- JS-binding project can be ported to cocos2d-html5 then publish to web very easily, right?
- Is CocosBuilder more friendly to JS, or just the same for both binding solution?
- Any other pros and cons of lua or js binding?
- What’s your suggestion of better script binding solution (for people who do or do not familiar with both)?
Any comment will be really appreciated. Thank you very much.