Job Posting. Come work with Ricardo, Justin and Nite at Chukong!

Our team in Menlo Park, California is amazing. We are always striving to make the best engine that we know how. We need help! Are you up for the challenge?

• Join us to build awesome products for mobile game developers. We make mobile game development easy and smooth.
  • 2+ years experience in mobile game development, and/or mobile application development
  • 1+ year programming with C++
  • Familiar with iOS development env: xcode and objective C,
  • Familiar with Android development env: Java SDK and ndk tools.
  • It’d be better to have worked with cocos2d-x before.
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Position is onsite in Menlo Park, CA. (no remote work)
  • If you are already in the US on an H1B Visa this can be considered. However no new H1B Visa applications will be granted…

If you think you are qualified and no stranger to a hard days work, please e-mail your resume to jobs@us.chukong-inc.com

2 Likes

Can’t get an email reference, so i am posting ref. to my LinkedIn profile. https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=171374285

yep, what is the email?

yours
Dredok

updated. I made the resume link an email address originally. Also, this position is in Menlo Park, Ca. Remote is not an option that I know of.

I would like to help, My skills match all the requirements, but I’m only 17 years old xD

Wow, that’s pretty amazing. Why don’t you contact kimberly@us.chukong-inc.com and ask if she will do a developer profile on you for our newsletter? Tell her @slackmoehrle sent you.

1 Like

Actually, I live in Morocco so I don’t think that I have any chance to join you, unless I can work from home during this summer.

:relaxed: :relaxed: Attractive