JNIHelper lib is missing

Hi!

I’m trying to add JNI to my project but I’m getting linker error:

Error	1	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static bool __cdecl cocos2d::JniHelper::getStaticMethodInfo(struct cocos2d::JniMethodInfo_ &,char const *,char const *,char const *)" (__imp_?getStaticMethodInfo@JniHelper@cocos2d@@SA_NAAUJniMethodInfo_@2@PBD11@Z) referenced in function _callEndGame	AndroidJNI_EndGameDelegate.obj	Proj.win32

Inside libcocos2d.lib there is no such a function because cocos2d-win32.vc2012.sln project didn’t compile cocos2d-x-2.2.4\cocos2dx\platform\android folder.

How can I resolve it?

Thank you.

Why there is dllimport?
JNIHelper is only used for Android.

I have the following structure in my project:

1. Utils class that has EndGame method. I used to call it instead of Director->end() because I need to know when the application is finished. EndGame method calls Java method from my Android activity. (here I have a problem)
    Also I have CloseApp method with Director->end() call. This method is called from Android activity. (this part is not et implemented)
  2. Inside Android part of project I have method for EndGame and after I finish all the things I call C++ ClosedApp.

In C++ Utils.EndGame I’m using JNI but I have compilation problems.

I understood the structure.
What i wonder is that you used VS to develop and build Android application?

Problem solved!
It appears because I tried to compile my project from VS.
But when I use native_build.sh compilation was done without errors.