Issue porting to Android

I’ve written a basic game using Cocos2D-x. It works fine on the iPhone. Now I’m trying to port it to Android. When I run the script, it gives me the following error:

jni/../../Classes/MemoryModeLayer.cpp: In member function 'void MemoryModeLayer::startNewGame()': jni/../../Classes/MemoryModeLayer.cpp:109:25: error: 'time' is not a member of 'std' jni/../../Classes/MemoryModeLayer.cpp:109:25: note: suggested alternative: /Users/abc/android-ndk-r9d/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/time.h:40:17: note: 'time' jni/../../Classes/MemoryModeLayer.cpp:111:5: error: 'random_shuffle' is not a member of 'std' jni/../../Classes/MemoryModeLayer.cpp:112:5: error: 'random_shuffle' is not a member of 'std' make: *** [obj/local/armeabi/objs/cocos2dcpp_shared/__/__/Classes/MemoryModeLayer.o] Error 1 make: Leaving directory/Users/anil/cocos2d-x-2.2.3/projects/Game/proj.android’`

In MemoryModeLayer.cpp I have the following:

std::srand(unsigned(std::time(0))); std::random_shuffle(_xCod, _xCod + _numberOfRows); std::random_shuffle(_yCod, _yCod + _numberOfColumns);

I’ve included the following headers as well:

include <string> include <ctime> include <algorithm> include <iostream> include <iomanip>

Also added using namespace std in the header file. Is there anything else that I should do?