[Issue] ControlButton with use BMPLabel

If I create the title label as Label::createWithBMFont() for ControlBotton, I see next picture:

Some characters are outside the boundary of a button. As I understand it, it happens due to incorrect positioning of the label in the method header ControlButton :: needsLayout ()

Currently ControlButton is not maintained by anyone.

I suggest your to migrate to ui::Button.

In my opinion - a strange proposal. In order to use the ui :: Button, requires additional libraries to link libCocosBuilder and libExtensions. Why should I use them to create steam, if there is regular classes for GUI? Maybe easier still to finish what is, rather than produce countless new classes that require MORE study to use them ?!

@starfair
Thanks, In v3.3, the ui::Button doesn’t rely on any other modules, it only depends on the core of cocos2d-x.

Yes, we are trying to merge all UI options into one.

Of course, you know better as developers. Although, I do not understand why it was produce as many classes do the same thing. Could finish Controls and on this basis to make a full GUI for СoсosBuilder. Your excellent library grows enormously, and it becomes increasingly difficult to understand how that works. Of course, very good that you standardizing the use of classes, but at the same time, there are so many duplications, and simply abandoned classes, the use of which leads to all sorts of mishaps, such as the fact that I brought.
Thank you for your attention.