is there a controls like cctableview, that works like the shop controls in jetpack?whose tableviewcell can be extended when I tap it.

am I clear?:smiley:
thanks ~

nothing exists? Maybe I have to code one by myself?

I donā€™t know what it looks like since I havenā€™t played the game. Can you either post screenshots/drawings of what you want to achieve?

Iā€™m guessing here:
You may want to create a CCLayer object and add CCMenuItemImage objects inside it and position accordingly. When the next button is tapped, simply move the CCLayer object using CCMoveTo.

so clever you are

thatā€™s it!

Lance Gray wrote:

I donā€™t know what it looks like since I havenā€™t played the game. Can you either post screenshots/drawings of what you want to achieve?
>
Iā€™m guessing here:
You may want to create a CCLayer object and add CCMenuItemImage objects inside it and position accordingly. When the next button is tapped, simply move the CCLayer object using CCMoveTo.

see me

As for that, you can sub-class CCLayer and call it ā€œItemButtonā€ or something and put some CCSprite, CCLabel, and CCMenuItemImage that when tapped, the layer is expanded downwards showing the description of the item. You then create a bunch of these objects and put them in your layer. You might also need to resize the layer when an ā€œItemButtonā€ object is tapped.

Iā€™m not really sure as Iā€™m just saying whatā€™s on top of my head. Try playing around with CCObjects. The way I see it, itā€™s pretty simple to do.

Lance Gray wrote:

As for that, you can sub-class CCLayer and call it ā€œItemButtonā€ or something and put some CCSprite, CCLabel, and CCMenuItemImage that when tapped, the layer is expanded downwards showing the description of the item. You then create a bunch of these objects and put them in your layer. You might also need to resize the layer when an ā€œItemButtonā€ object is tapped.
>
Iā€™m not really sure as Iā€™m just saying whatā€™s on top of my head. Try playing around with CCObjects. The way I see it, itā€™s pretty simple to do.

thank you~ I will try it~:P

Are you successful? I also want to achieve this effect.

LI LONG wrote:

Lance Gray wrote:
> As for that, you can sub-class CCLayer and call it ā€œItemButtonā€ or something and put some CCSprite, CCLabel, and CCMenuItemImage that when tapped, the layer is expanded downwards showing the description of the item. You then create a bunch of these objects and put them in your layer. You might also need to resize the layer when an ā€œItemButtonā€ object is tapped.
>
> Iā€™m not really sure as Iā€™m just saying whatā€™s on top of my head. Try playing around with CCObjects. The way I see it, itā€™s pretty simple to do.
>
thank you~ I will try it~:P

demilich husa wrote:

Are you successful? I also want to achieve this effect.
>
LI LONG wrote:
> Lance Gray wrote:
> > As for that, you can sub-class CCLayer and call it ā€œItemButtonā€ or something and put some CCSprite, CCLabel, and CCMenuItemImage that when tapped, the layer is expanded downwards showing the description of the item. You then create a bunch of these objects and put them in your layer. You might also need to resize the layer when an ā€œItemButtonā€ object is tapped.
> >
> > Iā€™m not really sure as Iā€™m just saying whatā€™s on top of my head. Try playing around with CCObjects. The way I see it, itā€™s pretty simple to do.
>
> thank you~ I will try it~:P

noteā€¦I use a tableviewcell that couldnā€™t extend, and a ccscrollview as root node instead