Is Sdkbox's Onesignal supports FCM?

It seems no firebase lib.
have you tested with Android 8 ?

tested with 8.1, working fine.

@yinjimmy
We are again facing same issue, dont know what changed but in same project its again not working for Android-8.1
In onesignal dashboard its showing like this (Outdated Android Support Library).

Please fix this.

@yinjimmy
Update:
We updated support v4 jar file, but still not getting push notification.
When device get notification, this is what log says.

NotificationService: No Channel found for pkg=com.game.name, channelId=null, id=-1217830295, tag=null, opPkg=com.game.name, callingUid=10473, userId=0, incomingUserId=0, notificationUid=10473, notification=Notification(channel=null pri=0 contentView=null vibrate=default sound=android.resource://com.game.name/2131099649 tick defaults=0x6 flags=0x11 color=0x00000000 vis=PUBLIC)

May be this will help :

ok, lets check it.

Thanks, for any testing you can reply me.
Onesignal Example : https://github.com/OneSignal/OneSignal-Android-SDK
So i tried default Onesignal android studio example with Android-8.1 and its working fine, so may be you can cross check with that.

would you plz test there eclipse project

But how?
isnt android-studio compulsory now?

@yinjimmy
Hey,
I had created issue in onesignal for this, check here : https://github.com/OneSignal/OneSignal-Android-SDK/issues/630#issuecomment-423959339

i delete android_support_v7 folder from project\cocos2d\cocos\platform\android\java\libs and added below 2 lines in build.gradle

compile 'com.android.support:appcompat-v7:27.1.1'
compile 'com.android.support:support-v4:27.1.1'

so after that its working fine in Android-8.1.
BUT i am getting below log when OneSignal initialize

I SDKBOX_CORE: Initialization request for plugin: 'com/sdkbox/plugin/PluginOneSignal'
W OneSignal: GCM Library detected, please upgrade to Firebase FCM library as GCM is deprecated!
E DEFAULT : OneSignal: plugin onesignal init native fail
W System.err: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Component class com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdService does not exist in com.game.name
W System.err:    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1687)
W System.err:    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1636)
W System.err:    at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub$Proxy.setComponentEnabledSetting(IPackageManager.java:4356)
W System.err:    at android.app.ApplicationPackageManager.setComponentEnabledSetting(ApplicationPackageManager.java:2088)
W System.err:    at com.onesignal.PushRegistratorFCM.disableFirebaseInstanceIdService(PushRegistratorFCM.java:65)
W System.err:    at com.onesignal.OneSignal.init(OneSignal.java:662)
W System.err:    at com.onesignal.OneSignal.init(OneSignal.java:574)
W System.err:    at com.sdkbox.plugin.PluginOneSignal.nativeInit(PluginOneSignal.java:73)
W System.err:    at org.cocos2dx.lib.Cocos2dxRenderer.nativeInit(Native Method)
W System.err:    at org.cocos2dx.lib.Cocos2dxRenderer.onSurfaceCreated(Cocos2dxRenderer.java:73)
W System.err:    at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1521)
W System.err:    at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1253)
E OneSignal: You must initialize OneSignal before getting tags! Moving this tag operation to a pending queue.

I think you need to fix this from your-side.
I can help with testing.

• I recommended to always use third party sdk integration with Native own classes java or objective c, instead of going through sdkbox.
  • There are many conflicts with sdkbox all integration.
  • Native through all third party integration helps to increase reliable use of app and performance.

plz add bellow code to your app/build.gradle:

compile 'com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:12.0.1'

and @TechApp We strive to make SDKBox better.

I tried that but duplicate error is coming, so something need to delete from sdkbox.

let me try it.

This Error msg comes : duplicate entry: com/google/android/gms/internal/zzcia.class
I am using 4 sdkbox plugin in this project : IAP, OneSignal, Firebase & Facebook

find . -name "gps"

There is no gps folder.
I think it was because of sdkbox-firebase.jar in libs folder, i removed that and it got compile now.
I think sdbox need to upgrade all plugins to use gradle only, otherwise it will create this such problems.
Getting this log : Both GCM & FCM Libraries detected! Please remove the deprecated GCM library

I have tried the above steps from @smitpatel88 to no avail (removing sdkbox-firebase.jar)
I am now using the release version of sdkbox firebase and have included:

implementation ‘com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:12.0.1’

but am still getting the error:

“Program type already present: com.google.firebase.iid.zzad”

In my case, a gps directory does exist, and I am not using the .full version of the jar included

find . -name “gps”
./cocos2d/cocos/platform/android/java/libs/gps

My current integrations are : Firebase, OneSignal, Google Analytics, IAP, SDKBoxPlay
Firebase is currently used for analytics but I am still get the error of:

W System.err: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Component class com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdService does not exist in x

If I do not include the grade firebase-messaging (above)

Where should I go from here? Will SDKBox work with Firebase analytics + OneSignal (FCM) + (various GPS)?