Hi, thanks for the reply.
- Compilation error : Suppose I have a class hierarchy C inherited from B and B inherited form A (C ~~> B~~> A). Now when calling destructor, I call this statement B::\~B ();* in my C class and call *A::\~A(); in my B class. When I build my project I get the following error in my B class:
**Multiple markers at this line
- candidate is:
- no matching function for call to
Another compilation error I am getting is while using *try catch* and that is following:
\*exception handling disabled, use -fexceptions to enable\*
while writing catch statements as below:
\*catch (std::exception e)**
- I am using cocos2d-2.0-rc2-x-2.0.1 as Cocos2D-X version from [[http://www.cocos2d-x.org/projects/cocos2d-x/wiki/Download]].
Where to write this CCTextureCache::reloadAllTextures*
3. Android SDK Version isAndroid 2.2**.
4. Device name is**HTC One V*.