I wanted to develop cross platform application to run on IPhone and Android. I wrote the code for IPhone and its working properly. When I used Classes folder .cpp and .h in my Android application it was giving errors in Destructor calls, exception handling etc.. Is it because IOS C++ compiler/builder works different than Android builder/compiler. BTW i am developing my Android application using Windows 7 using Cygwin as a builder/compiler. What can be the problem?
Other issue I got in Android was that when leaving and re-entering the IPhone application the scene was pausing perfect. But in Android the scene was getting messed up while doing same steps.
- For compilation error, please paste the error log here. Some c++ syntax is supported by llvm, but not gcc, for example, anonymous structure.
- Which version of cocos2d-x are you using? The difference is that, ios system would do everything at background-foreground switching, but android would not. CCTextureCache::reloadAllTextures() is written to deal with reloading textures at back->foreground switch on android. Please check you have enough memory on your android device, or track into this function and make sure all textures are reloaded successfully.
More details please.
* Android SDK version
* The name of Android device
Hi, thanks for the reply.
- Compilation error : Suppose I have a class hierarchy C inherited from B and B inherited form A (C ~~> B~~> A). Now when calling destructor, I call this statement B::\~B ();* in my C class and call *A::\~A(); in my B class. When I build my project I get the following error in my B class:
**Multiple markers at this line
- candidate is:
- no matching function for call to
Another compilation error I am getting is while using *try catch* and that is following:
\*exception handling disabled, use -fexceptions to enable\*
while writing catch statements as below:
\*catch (std::exception e)**
- I am using cocos2d-2.0-rc2-x-2.0.1 as Cocos2D-X version from [[http://www.cocos2d-x.org/projects/cocos2d-x/wiki/Download]].
Where to write this CCTextureCache::reloadAllTextures*
3. Android SDK Version isAndroid 2.2**.
4. Device name is**HTC One V*.