iOS 6: touch events don't trigger.

Touch events in EAGLView class don’t trigger on iOS 6 on iPhone Simulator (XCode 4.5).
- (void)touchesBegan:(NSSet *)touches withEvent:(UIEvent *)event - is not called
By the way, all works fine on iOS 5.1 Simulator and iOS 6.0 iDevice.
Version: cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.2

Have you set setTouchEnabled( true ) on the layer you want touches to happen?

this -> setTouchEnabled( true ) (not sure what it is for obj-c, my guess is [ self.setTouchEnabled:YES ] lol im guessing)

Yes, of course. The problem appears even in HelloWorld sample from cocos2d, in v2.0.1 also.
I think, the reason is somewhere in iOS API layer - taking in account that it appears only on Simulator, all works fine on real device.

I’ve had the same problem and fixed it in my AppDelegate with the following line in application initialisation:

[[director_ view] setMultipleTouchEnabled:YES];

Sorry, it’s Objective C but hopefully it can be appropriated for C++.

Your instincts were correct, the fault is in the generated code for Coco2d for new projects.

I met the same problem.
Started with xcode 4.4.1 for iphone 4.
Just try the 2.02 cocos2dx helloword sample, enable touch and implement the touch functions and CCLOG,
you won’t see the output.
And try tracing the code, see that it just returns and does not enter the implemented functions.

code snippet in CCTouchDispatcher

switch (sHelper.m_type)
{
case CCTOUCHBEGAN:
pHandler->getDelegate()>ccTouchesBegan; //// Here fails and returns directly after getting the delegate
break;
case CCTOUCHMOVED:
pHandler
>getDelegate()>ccTouchesMoved;
break;
case CCTOUCHENDED:
pHandler
>getDelegate()>ccTouchesEnded;
break;
case CCTOUCHCANCELLED:
pHandler
>getDelegate()->ccTouchesCancelled(pMutableTouches, pEvent);