IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory.. what's happened?

Hi guys. This is my first project with cocos2d-x. but I’m in problem with ‘IOError’…

I use cocos ver 3.3, latest version JDK, r10c NDK, and target android api level is 19 for my test phone.

I compiled my cocos project, Building was successful but… I couldn’t get apk file.
I can find a message that I’ve never seen.
Thanks for your help.

Here is what I got.

Traceback :
File “C:\cocos2d-x\tools\cocos2d-console\bin/cocos.py”, line 542, in run_plugin<command, argv, plugins>
File “C:\cocos2d-x\tools\cocos2d-console\bin/cocos.py”, line508, in run_plugin
plugin.run<argv, dependencies_objects>
File “C:\cocos2d-x\tools\cocos2d-console\bin…\plugins\project_compile\project_compile.py”, line 1147, in run
self.build_android<>
File “C:\cocos2d-x\tools\cocos2d-console\bin…\plugin\project_compile\project_compile.py”, line 426, in build_android
self.apk_path = builder.do_build_apk<sdk_root, ant_root, build_mode, output_dir, self._custom_step_args, self>
File “C:\cocos2d-x\tools\cocos2d-console\bin…\plugins\project_compile\build_android.py”, line 344, in do_build_apk
shutil.copy<apk_path, outpout_dir>
File “C:\Python27\lib\shutil.py”, line 119, in copy
copyfile<src, dst>
File “C:'Python27\lib\shutil.py”, line 82, in copyfile
with open<src, ‘rb’> as fsrc:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u’C:\cocos2d-x\tools\cocos2d-console\bin\doa\proj.android\bin\doa-debug.apk’

I have the same error. …
edit:
Okay now it works.
Just because I want for ppl with the same error to have some sort of answer.

The effing path uses / instead of
Also be careful with you keystore and alias passwords. I’m half asleep right now but I think this was the cause of my previous problem. Although I upgraded to cocos2dx 3.6, I’m not really sure.

My keystore path on ant.properties is (in case someone is wondering the same way I was some hours ago for a single example)
key.store=z:/folder/proj.android/name.keystore

@erebar It worked few weeks ago, but now I don’t remember How I solved it…
Maybe It was my incorrect cording on Image path between upper and lower case.
as your and my case, I think this error is caused by incorrect path input(especially, Images? or resources~).

thank you for your try and answer!! :smiley: