INTEGRATING IAP Consumable Google Play Doubt?

I was thinking to implement IAP using Google Play but then I thought that if I would follow this approach then I would have to give 30% of the portion to Google. What about implementing it on my own servers where player can sign in, pay and get the IAP item (consumable item).

But then I read somewhere that Google now keeps track of Consumable items… Is it compulsion or it depends upon me?

I feel so because since Google doesn’t offer complete solution to consumable IAP, I mean it doesn’t keep track of how much items are consumed in the purchased inventory, then why should I pay 30% for it. There are companies which can help me handle this like SOOMLA. Isn’t it?
What do you think is the best solution!

:smile:

The biggest lie of the 21st century is “I have read and accept the license terms”.

If you want to publish the application on Google Play, you must use only google services for the IAP.

Not necessarily. I was reading some documentation. There it was mentioned that we can implement our own servers. But I think, we also need to still use Google Service for IAP compulsorily otherwise they might no accept our app not sure thought.

Can you provide a link?

As i know we can use our own servers for additional verification of authenticity of the purchases.