Integrate SDKs not implemented by SDKBOX?

Hi,

We’re investigating Cocos and Cocos Creator as a platform for a new project. We’ve used SDKBOX to implement the Facebook and Admob SDKs, which works very well.

The project also requires integration with other SDKs such as Crashlytics and Urban Airship. I’ve been searching through the forums and google for information on integrating SDKs into Cocos (Creator) with out much luck. I found little snippets here and there that are small pieces of the puzzle, but I feel like I missing a lot of required information.

Are the any resources for integrating 3rd party sdks into Cocos that I’m missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Chris

Don’t know if this’ll be of any help or not but, when I integrated Crashlytics into my cocos2d-x project, I just followed the separate integration instructions for iOS and Android to get the native crash reporting. I’d guess if you wanted to use any of the other features you’d have to create some sort of helper that’d dispatch calls to either of the SDKs depending on your platform.

If you just want to use crashlytics just follow their integration guide, it should work

Thanks for the replies.

Can anyone that’s used crashlytics on a cocos project tell me what should I expect in our crash reports? Do you get usable stack traces? We’re coming from an Adobe AIR environment where native crash reports were rarely useful.

For the other SDKs is there information on how to construct a helper like @ryanbournedev was alluding to? I believe we’ll need to construct something like that for at least one other SDK.

Thanks again!

Regarding other SDKs which hasn’t been supported by SDKBOX yet, you have no choice but integrate them for each native platform

Thanks for the reply @trungnt85 !

Do you know of any resources that show exactly how to integrate them for each native platform? I can’t seem to find anything.

Thanks

After you compile Cocos Creator project to mobile platforms which now are iOS and Android, you will have runtime source code that you can open by Xcode (iOS) or Android Studio (Android).
Most of third party sdks have instruction to integrate them with these 2 IDEs