Nice work excellent day, I did it yay ho ho.
So I am gonna summarize them in the following steps for windows phone 8
* If your create a fresh project through create-project.py you will have your multi platform project created in projects folder. Goto proj.wp8 in your current project.
* Open up your project in Visual Studio (I am using 2012). In solution explorer on left you will see only two projects under your solution. One by your project name given during script creation. And the other will be libcocos2d.
* So the point is CocosDenshion is not added to your solution by default you need to add it manually. Same goes for Box2D if you want to integerate. So here it is
* Goto your cocos2dx2.2 folder. You will see CocosDenshion folder. In that you will see proj.wp8. There is your CocosDenshion.vcxproj. Add it to your solution as a project by right clicking.
* So in order to generate its dll and lib we need to connect them in the solution. So right click on your solution and choose properties. Goto CommonProperties/ProjectDependencies. Check CocosDenshion or libBox2d (if you want to add Box2d to your app) and click apply and ok. Now If you tap on “Device” to run your libraries will be generated.
* Next question how to link them to your project. Easy pesi through Linker.
* Now first you need to give the path where your .lib are present. In order to do them goto your current project properties. Goto ConfigurationProperties\Linker\General\additionalLibraryDirectories. tap on edit and add these as in my case
So your paths are set.
- Now to add .lib files. Goto Linker\Input\AdditionalDependencies and add libBox2D.lib;CocosDenshion.lib;.
thats it compile and it will work. Worked for me. If you want to use extensions follow the same steps. Also change path for debug configuration.