If you could talk to your gamers, what would you say?

My team of 4 is working on a technology to harness the power of voice prompts to help gamers learn your game, try features and be aware of virtual goods. You don’t have to disrupt gameplay to get tell your gamer something.

We also produce the audio prompts, so you don’t need to spend time scheduling voice talent etc. (in fact we have the same guys who created 600+ songs for guitar hero producing the voice prompts)

We’d really like to speak with game developers like you to understand what you’d like to say to your gamers and how that would help the success of your games.

Here is a demo of how what the user experience is:

Our library has a simple API, basically just play(“inapp”, {“level”: 1}) or play(“tip”, {“level”: 1}) we’ll duck the game audio and plays the appropriate audio tip. The audio campaigns are all manageable through a dashboard, that lets you set frequency, interval, impression caps etc. and view which prompts are resulting to most in-app purchase sales.

Its free. Right now we are interested in getting your feedback and testing this technology out. If you are interested in learning more, feel free to message me or email me at david@appington.com

“Who the hell wants to hear actors talk” said by Harry Warner (Warner Brothers)