IAP for playphone, amazon

Hi,

Does SDKBOX’s IAP support these stores (Amazon, PlayPhone) and if it does, can you give additional information on how to setup it?

Thanks

we released our app with SDKBOX IAP on amazon - so it is supported there - there is documentation

http://docs.sdkbox.com/en/plugins/amazon/v3-cpp/

(If you are using Amazon plugin then you must install IAP plugin at first to make it to work.)

Thanks @energyy

And what about playphone? Can I integrate IAP on playphone using same approach?

I see there is also plugin for it, check documentation for it

I’m testing playphone IAP. I’m using same code than Android IAP, I’ve just switched store using sdkbox set store playphone and updated sdkbox_config.json playphone data to reflect IAP ID, my skey and key.

Still, when I attempt to make a purchase, I get this message on logcat:

E/IAP (21833): Can't create IAP java object of type: 'playphone'.

Same code for Android is working.

Any suggestion? Any ‘mystical step’ I’m missing? As there is no alpha/beta publishing on playphone, I haven’t made global publishment to my IAP-testing game.

@ishmar, did you find the solution for “Can’t create IAP java object of type: ‘amazon’” (playphone in your case).
I am getting the same error for Android. My game’s IAP working on Play Store.

@SonarSystems @slackmoehrle any suggestions ?

Can you double check if you installed amazon plugin?

@nite, As mentioned in the link above mentioned @energyy , I have imported amazon from SDKBOX-gui. I was not able to do that from command prompt [Cocos2d-x v3.10 on Windows 10].
Then as instructed, i did
sdkbox set store amazon’ -> which added following meda-data in AndroidManifest.xml:
<meta-data android:name="store" android:value="amazon" />

Added IAP products as specified on the page. And called purchase as follows, pn purchase button click:
sdkbox::IAP::purchase(inAppPurchaseId);
And there is no response after that, no callback (onFailure / onProductRequestFailure none was fired.)

This same call was being used for Play Store IAP products.

SDKBOX Inc. v1.0.1.2.

I recomend to use also Amazon IAP test tool, they have some apk and specific test user to validate purchases.

1 Like

I would suggest try the Amazon IAP test tool as well.

Thanks @nite and @energyy for the quick response. It turned out that the Amazon plugin was not imported properly. I did that again after restarting my PC, and the it worked.
I used the Amazon App Tester to validate the transaction. The transaction was successful, [sdkbox::IAPListener::onSuccess was fired].

But, immediately after that, there was a notification from AppTester reading
Title: Implementation Problem Detected
body: com.company.myapp failed to call PurchasingService.getPurchase...

When I tap that notification it opens, AppTester and under ‘4. Manage Transactions’, I can see the status of the item I just test-purchased as FULFILLED.

I suppose it should mean that the transaction is successful. But what did the above notification mean? Does it mean it was a test-purchase and nothing to worry ?