[IAB] The SOOMLA Project needs you

Hey Guys,

We need people to try / test our brand new cocos2dx-store plugin: https://github.com/soomla/cocos2dx-store

We’re also looking for people who want to help creating the cocos2d-html5 version of the plugin.

LMK

Refael

Currently im testing it and i must say it work great in few days my app will be on iOS / Android

@Dawid please share here how it works

Hi Refael,

Does it work with Cocos2d-x 2.1.4?

Albert Berges Peiro wrote:

Hi Refael,
>
Does it work with Cocos2d-x 2.1.4?

Yes. It works with all 2.x versions.

refael dakar wrote:

Albert Berges Peiro wrote:
> Hi Refael,
>
> Does it work with Cocos2d-x 2.1.4?
>
Yes. It works with all 2.x versions.

Thanks. Trying it now, I’ll give some feedback.

It works great. On start it is litle bit hard to setup but then it is easy :). Also for me it has to many options i need simple buy option and notification to my game is it bought.

Soomla is realy easy to use. I buy items with 1 line :slight_smile: ok 3 in 2 lines i must notify that i want open shop. This lib has many options i don’t use all. The great bonus is that your database with all billings is encrypted!

what database?

They create a sqlite database with all information about your in app billings.

Hi refael, I’m interested in the cocos2d-html5 version with js bindings. Are you working on it now?

maybe I can help testing the new version.

https://github.com/soomla/cocos2dx-store/issues/18

Jose Antonio Andujar wrote:

Hi refael, I’m interested in the cocos2d-html5 version with js bindings. Are you working on it now?
>
maybe I can help testing the new version.
>
https://github.com/soomla/cocos2dx-store/issues/18

Hi Jose,

The thing with cocos2d-html5 is that it’s not for native mobile platforms. SOOMLA is for in-app purchases in mobile.

Is your game (Guess the Character) developed with cocos2dx ?

my game was made with cocos2d-iphone, but I’m currently finishing porting to cocos2d-html5 (it’s working now, only need some king of store/ social integration), and I’m planning to release to ios, android and facebook with js-bindings.

I’m interested in the store and virtual currency for using the same platform on the three ports of the game.

my game was made with cocos2d-iphone, but I’m currently finishing porting to cocos2d-html5 (it’s working now, only need some king of store/ social integration), and I’m planning to release to ios, android and facebook with js-bindings.
>
I’m interested in the store and virtual currency for using the same platform on the three ports of the game.

We’re completing our cocos2d-x solution of the store these days (will be available on http://dashboard.soom.la). Can you use it somehow in your game?

I was looking the github cocos2dx-store sourcecode, and I’m looking for the jsbindings codes (which are missing).

I have just beginning on jsautobinding, and I’m waiting the 2.2.1 cocos2d-html5 release before trying to make my own js-binding code to soomla store.

I think that pekayatt have done it already on previos soomla version.

Oh … i understand.

I’ll be happy to see the code after you add the bindings. You can pull request it to cocos2dx-store.

Have someone worked on Javascript bindings for soomla store? It seemed that many people need it.
If soomla have a JSB solution, it will be a perfect economy solution for mobile games.And if it has a Html5 solutions, it will be Really AWESOME!

I tryed to use soomla, but I need a solution for html5 games and cross-platform IAP, so I need to work on my own server for IAP

guys, I just want to remember that soomla is free and open source :slight_smile:

It should not be that hard to implement JS callers to the C++ code

of course we could stay and wait for them to implement this, implement the amazon store, samsung store, and many others, but I think they don’t have time for that.

Yeah… we realized the importance of that a few months ago. We’re looking for someone to contribute code and create that.

If you guys want to help we’ll be more than happy to pull it and provide assistance.

ming hao wrote:

Have someone worked on Javascript bindings for soomla store? It seemed that many people need it.
If soomla have a JSB solution, it will be a perfect economy solution for mobile games.And if it has a Html5 solutions, it will be Really AWESOME!

Did you base on soomla API to build your own server for IAP?Have you tried to bind native soomla api calls to javascript?

I tryed to use soomla, but I need a solution for html5 games and cross-platform IAP, so I need to work on my own server for IAP