I want to help, can you submit these changes?

Well im new here and i see there are some bugs inside the code of cocos2dx, as i never worked with a CVS system (i dont even know what is it) i can’t propose or submit the bugs i find, but i want to help too…

I found inside the file “create-android-project.bat”, the path can not accept paths with spaces, and by default android SDK installs inside “program files” so i didin’t want to reinstall all from the begining (what a pain!) so i just modified the bat file to accept paths with spaces, you should make this change in all the bat files (and sh files maybe too?) so we can put the default android sdk installation path.

You just have to change the 2 calls from this:

call _ANDROIDTOOLS.bat list targets
call _ANDROIDTOOLS.bat create project n _PROJECTNAMEt _TARGETID k _PACKAGEPATHa _PROJECTNAME p _PROJECTDIR
To this:
call “_ANDROIDTOOLS.bat” list targets
call “_ANDROIDTOOLS.bat” create project
n _PROJECTNAME t _TARGETIDk _PACKAGEPATH a _PROJECTNAMEp _PROJECTDIR

The “” delimiters will accept paths with spaces, and i bet there are more bat files that may have this “bug”. (its not really a bug but well its nice for people using windows)

Also there are some minibugs when trying to install the NDK r7 that we can solve because this forum exists but you should make the changes.
Also a program that autodetects the SDK installation paths would be nice, so the beginners will be able to compile easier without any problems. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: =D

Keep going i hope i can finish my project soon…

Thank you. You should use git and github.