HTML 5 Game Developers

Hello,

We are seeking qualified HTML 5 Game Developers to develop a game similar to http://www.tarot.com/online-games/tarot-reading . The candidate should be familiar with cross-browser compatibility, multiple game engines, ability to engineer a simple web based game based on our needs.
Any information, references, candidates is appreciated.

Hello,

FireBlink has experience on making card games in the past as well as cross-browser web development.
You can contact us via email: contact [at] fireblink.com

Thanks,
Vlad

Hi

We can able to develop games in unity3d , cocos2dx , cocos2d , IOS , Android
We have 6+ years of experience in this field and can make any type of apps,games and many more.
We also have experts team also who can also design all things.
We provide 100% surety of our work.
If you have any work related to us then please let me know.
For more discussion lets talk on skype or via any other medium.

Thanks
Palak Shah
+91 9904415780
Skype- palak.inkcadre
Email Id - shahpalak28@gmail.com

If you are still looking for some help on making HTML5 games, I would like to let you know that I can help you build your backend server powering your frontend mobile games. Please give me a shout if such service is ever needed.

Maintain in mind that the salary is based on experience and your connections in the theatre of operations. For instance, I have a friend who helped produce a very popular video game, mostly best paper writing service levels, etc. He never moved to college, was not compensated well. Then, on the side, he worked for a society that develops cell phone networks for several states