How to use SDKBOX in Cocos Creator?

The installer should support cocos creator already, however, cocos creator will still clear your res folder during exporting process, (so you have to save your sdkbox_config.json file) better support is still been working on, we’re testing with the latest beta version of cocos creator right now.

3 Likes

Hi nite. May I know the Admob is it supported already in the latest Cocos Creator v1.2.2?

Hi @nite,
Could I know exactly when SDK Box installer is available for Cocos Creator?
Thanks,

This is really an SDKBOX team decision. I answered your other post about this.

SDKBOX installer already support cocos creator exported projects. That means you can use SDKBOX with creator now. (Just not very intuitive)

However we realize that’s not enough from a user experience point of view. We’re working a UI plugin for creator right now, which will be close to complete around late October.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, nite. I have try to integrate SDKBOX admob on android but failed. The Ads is loaded in the device but does not show on the screen. Maybe I am missing one step?

http://discuss.cocos2d-x.org/t/cocos-creator-roadmap-updated-thru-11-2016/27783/133?u=logidzk

Anyway, I will wait for the UI plugin then if it is really can work out of the box :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m new to Cocos Creator. When I tried running sdkbox import facebook on my root project directory, this error came up “no supported projects to import into”. My project already have packages folder created cause I integrated lodash

Did you export your game?

thanks for your quick reply. As I mentioned I really new to cocos2d and cocos creator. I’ve been working on my game for 3 weeks and been testing on web. Could you send me detail guide how to export a project to iOS, Android and integrate plugins into it.
I’m wondering if we can just import plugin after export it, so we have to integrate plugin separately on native platform, how we can manage changes we make

You can use the same code, just wrap it with

if ( sys.platform !== 'browser')

Hello does SDK box support Cocos Creator now ?.
And can you please provide us a guide to how to use SDK box om Cocos Creator and how to use saved data to get IAP when user is offline

As anyone managed to integrate Admob with cocos creator?

You can find instruction here http://docs.sdkbox.com/en/ccc/

2 Likes

Finally 5 months later true answer. @trungnt85 thanks.