How to use build_native.sh tool?

Hi, I’m following this tutorial (http://www.raywenderlich.com/11283/cocos2d-x-for-ios-and-android-getting-started) but I’m having problems.

I am using Mac OS,Cocos2d-x v2.0.1 (latest version), have my Android SDK and NDK set up, and my Eclipse (Helios) with the correct plug-ins needed for C/C++. Now I’m have trouble building the Cocos2d-x libraries for Android development. I’m using the build-native.sh tool. If I use it on the terminal like so:

xxxxx-xxxxx-imac:proj.android xxxxx$ ./build_native.sh

I get the following:

Using prebuilt externals
Android NDK: WARNING: Ignoring unknown import directory: /Users/xxxxx/Desktop/LANCE/COCOS2DX/cocos2d-2.0-rc2-x-2.0.1/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/android/prebuilt    
Android NDK: /Users/xxxxx/Desktop/LANCE/COCOS2DX/cocos2d-2.0-rc2-x-2.0.1/CocosDenshion/android/Android.mk: Cannot find module with tag 'cocos2dx' in import path    
Android NDK: Are you sure your NDK_MODULE_PATH variable is properly defined ?    
Android NDK: The following directories were searched:    
Android NDK:         
make: Entering directory `/Users/xxxxx/Desktop/LANCE/COCOS2DX/cocos2d-2.0-rc2-x-2.0.1/testproj2/proj.android'
jni/Android.mk:19: *** Android NDK: Aborting.    .  Stop.
make: Leaving directory `/Users/xxxxx/Desktop/LANCE/COCOS2DX/cocos2d-2.0-rc2-x-2.0.1/testproj2/proj.android'

I looked at /Users/xxxxx/Desktop/LANCE/COCOS2DX/cocos2d-2.0-rc2-x-2.0.1/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/android/prebuilt but this directory does not exist (the platform folder is missing from the cocos2dx folder)

How do I fix this?
Thanks in advance.

I fixed it by re-unpacking the Cocos2d-x ZIP file. Turns out the needed files were deleted (for some reason) in the old Cocos2d-x root folder.