How to remove a plugin from SDKBOX in the project

now ,I met a problem. I update the package of the SDKBOX iap, it crashed in the android. I use the command "sdkbox list ", I find there two version in the list ,How to remove them ? I want to re-import the IAP plugin.

If i am not wrong, sdkbox update should do the trick.

Event if I delete the all iAP code and delete iap in the config file, If I run ‘sdkbox list’,
It also show the last result.

I think that is because of the .sdkbox_packages.json in your project root.

List command —
list available and cached packages installed on your machine.
The package repository is located in your home directory.
If you check whick plugin is imported ,use “sdkbox info”

I think we definitely need a “remove plugin” functionality.

Yeah, probably a good idea to add this.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s on the roadmap (or at least mine).

For now, you can edit the .sdkbox_packages.json file and remove the relevant section.

1 Like

Has this been added? How can I remove an SDKBOX plugin?

As far as I know, you still have to manually remove it from your source code. I did it last week with removing Onesignal

So basically you just undo everything the documentation says to do? What if you miss something!

Yeah, that’s painful task, especially with Android, but you have no choice at this moment. If you not integrate any libraries other than with sdkbox, I suggest you remove build folder, and integrate sdkbox from scratch, it’s less painful and safer

I did delete my build folder and then re-built brand new but when my sdkbox_config file got made, it had all the SDK plugins I originally installed.

I think I’m just going to remake a new project and copy everything over to it (scripts + assets) then just be careful of the SDKs I add. Maybe test them on a separate project before adding them to my production/release project.

If you setup git for your project, you can do git clean -f to clear the latest changes you’ve made

1 Like

This is presuming you haven’t committed or pushed yet.