How to make Firework effect in Cocos2d-x 3.2?

I trying to search the web for tutorial or example to create fireworks , the example in test-cpp using Firework build in class
but the result dosn;t looks like fireworks ,
does any one know about some link or direction on creating FireWorks effect , like real fireworks .
shouting -> exploding -> fading out nicely .
something like this:
http://www.effecthub.com/item/103
Thanks!

Nice…Nice…

I think this is not possible with one particle.
You need to create 2 particles and one is moving from bottom to a certain coordinate x,y.
Now, your update function will keep checking whether it is at this/around coordinates then you may delete that particle and instantiate/addChild other particle at the position you deleted the first particle. :smiley:

Here are the pLists that you would get to similar effect
particle1
partcile 2
MyParticle.zip (4.0 KB)

1 Like

Also, you can create interesting thing, that keep setting the position of particle1 with position of touch, and when it is touchended just removeChild the particle1 and addChild the particle2 :smiley:

The link that you gave has very interesting effects which I don’t know how to achieve

Hey Thanks for the replay , ok didn’t noticed and you are right that its need to be 2 objects
one is the shooting particle and then the explosion .
ok this is starting point i wander if this is the right way , i will try to look at open source general ( not cocos2d ) examples
to see how they implemented it .

Hey, when you asked… I implemented that code the same way I told you… if you want the code I can explain you :smile:

And ya I didn’t get your line:

haha…

Did u mean that u r new to cocos2d-x and not feeling that particle implementation is the right way!!!
If this is so… then I would suggest that you try to implement whatever you’re impressed with… Why not even particles :smiley: