How to integrate CocosBuilder ccbi file to Cocos2d-x for Android Games

I have tried to integrate the CocosBuilder generated ccbi files with Cocos2d-x applications. First I tried to integrate the ccbi files for iOS games in XCode. Its works just like charm . But when I want to integrate with the ccbi file for Android project I got errors. Is there any way to integrate the ccbi files with the Android projects.

Thanks

Same CCBI file should work fine for Android project also. I am vastly using CCBI files on both Android and iOS Project (same file on both platform). You can check that in my game (link mentioned in my signature). What sort of error you are facing on Android Platform? Please tell the detailed steps you followed on both platform.

First of all thanks for your reply. I have got the error like "Get data from Scene.ccbi file failed!

Finally I run my ccbi file in the android project. Thanks all.:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

How did you get ccbi file works in the android project? I still have the problem.

Mainul Islam wrote:

Finally I run my ccbi file in the android project. Thanks all.:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Works very well for me with v2.0.4 Cocos2dx and v2.1 of Cocos Builder.

Are you getting an error? The sample code was very helpfule to me.

\cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.4\samples\TestCpp\Classes\ExtensionsTest\CocosBuilderTest

I downloaded the latest cocos2d-x and cocosbuilder. My app runs fine on ios. But on android, I got error

Get data from file(ccb/MainMenu.ccbi) failed!

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks

Cory Trese wrote:

Works very well for me with v2.0.4 Cocos2dx and v2.1 of Cocos Builder.
>
Are you getting an error? The sample code was very helpfule to me.
>
cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.4samplesTestCppClassesExtensionsTestCocosBuilderTest

@Emmy: It can’t properly find the file. What is your resources folder’s structure?

HI Lance:

It works now. I don’t know why. I just compiled and deleted the apk and install apk on the device for SEVERAL times, and it is working now. :slight_smile:

I have another problem about the retina for ios with cocosbuilder. The images show on ipad 3 is only half size of the regular image size. I dont’ know why. The regular scene without cocosbuilder ccbi shows fine. But the images on the scene with cocosbuilder ccbi displayed only half size of the regular image size.

I don’t know how to fix it.

Lance Gray wrote:

@Emmy: It can’t properly find the file. What is your resources folder’s structure?