How to fix CCLabelTTF stroke not working in ios7

I noted that CCLabelTTF’s stroke is not working in ios7.
And I found a solution of cocos2d-iphone(http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/forums/topic/cclabelttf-stroke-not-working-in-ios-7)
I port it to cocos2d-x.

You should replace the code below (cocos2dx/platform/ios/CCImage.mm)

// actually draw the text in the context
		// XXX: ios7 casting
        [str drawInRect:CGRectMake(textOriginX, textOrigingY, textWidth, textHeight) withFont:font lineBreakMode:NSLineBreakByWordWrapping alignment:(NSTextAlignment)align];

with

if([[[UIDevice currentDevice] systemVersion] compare:@"7.0" options:NSNumericSearch] != NSOrderedAscending)
        {

NSMutableParagraphStyle *_paragraphStyle = [[[NSMutableParagraphStyle alloc] init] autorelease];
            _paragraphStyle.alignment = (NSTextAlignment)align;
            _paragraphStyle.lineBreakMode = NSLineBreakByWordWrapping;
            [str drawInRect:CGRectMake(textOriginX, textOrigingY, textWidth, textHeight)
                withAttributes:@{NSFontAttributeName: font,
                NSStrokeWidthAttributeName: [NSNumber numberWithFloat:-pInfo->strokeSize*(100.0f/((UIFont*)font).pointSize)],
                NSForegroundColorAttributeName:[UIColor colorWithRed:pInfo->tintColorR
                                                               green:pInfo->tintColorG
                                                                blue:pInfo->tintColorB
                                                               alpha:1.0f],
                NSParagraphStyleAttributeName:_paragraphStyle,
                NSStrokeColorAttributeName: [UIColor colorWithRed:pInfo->strokeColorR
                                                            green:pInfo->strokeColorG
                                                             blue:pInfo->strokeColorB
                                                            alpha:1.0f]}
             ];
        }
        else
        {
            // actually draw the text in the context
            // XXX: ios7 casting
            [str drawInRect:CGRectMake(textOriginX, textOrigingY, textWidth, textHeight) withFont:font lineBreakMode:NSLineBreakByWordWrapping alignment:(NSTextAlignment)align];
        }

And then, you can see the stroke in ios7.