I want to create a simple game for BlackBerry 10 and I want to use cocos2d-x as a game engine. I compiled and ran examples from cosos-2d-x on simulator and it works fine. But problem is when I create new project and reference to cocos2d-x project. During building new project linker couldn’t find some header files. How to set up cocos2d-x to Blackberry 10 project?
How I did it so far?
- Unzipped cocos2d-x-2.1.4.zip
- In QNX Momentics IDE I chose File~~>Import~~>General->Existing Projects into Workspace
- In Import window I selected root directory (where I unzipped cocos2d-x) and selected Box2D, chipmunk, cocos2dx, CocosDenshion, extensions, HelloCpp, SimpleGame, TestCpp (all for Blackberry) and pressed Finish button. I didn’t change default options in Import window.
- I created New BlackBerry Project and in Properties of new project in Project References I selected Box2D, chipmunk, cocos2dx, CocosDenshion and extensions.
- To new project I pasted code from HelloCpp for bulid test.
After that I received build errors. Should I set up Path and Symbols in Properties of project?
Thanks for the reply.