How could I build the BTris example?

Hi everybody,I am new to cocos2d-x and have not use vs2008 for a long time.

the BTris example can be found at http://www.cocos2d-x.org/boards/6/topics/322

I just add the project to the solution named cocos2d-win32.vc2008 and want to build it.
I get these:

—— 已启动生成: 项目: BTris.win32, 配置: Debug Win32 ——
正在编译…
AppDelegate.cpp
f:2d-x\cocos2dx\include\ccconfig.h(30) : fatal error C1083: 无法打开包括文件:“CCPlatformConfig.h”: No such file or directory
BTrisProcess.cpp
f:2d-x\cocos2dx\include\ccconfig.h(30) : fatal error C1083: 无法打开包括文件:“CCPlatformConfig.h”: No such file or directory
GameLogic.cpp
LoadingScene.cpp
main.cpp
MainScreen.cpp
ResConvertor.cpp
ResourceMgr.cpp
TrisScreen.cpp
正在生成代码…
生成日志保存在“file://f:2d-x\BTris\Debug.win32\BuildLog.htm”
BTris.win32 - 9 个错误,0 个警告
生成: 成功 0 个,失败 1 个,最新 0 个,跳过 0 个

So I want to know how to build the project correctly.

Thank you very much.